IN GAMBÍN, WE ARE COMMITTED TO THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19
The safety of our employees and visitors is always a priority for us at GAMBÍN. This priority has been intensified more than ever due to the COVID-19 crisis while facilitating the usual development of the activity.
Since the beginning of March we have implemented a protocol comprising the following measures:
1. Temperature measurement with infrared thermometer to all working and external personnel.
2. Individualized questionnaire on the absence of symptoms attributable to the disease.
3. Limitation of access of personnel to production areas and prohibition to external personnel.
4. Use of homologated masks and gloves by all individuals entering the facilities (drivers, delivery personnel, subcontractors, etc.), as well as employees.
5. Reorganization of productive shifts in order to limit the concurrence.
6. Redistribution of space in dining rooms and common areas to ensure a safe distance.
7. Special attention to hand and skin hygiene, with alcoholic disinfectant dispensers distributed throughout the facilities.
8. Facilitating access to bathrooms and toilets for hand washing with soap and water.
9. Constant disinfection of surfaces and floors, with intensified cleaning using homologated products.
10. Continuous information and advice through our internal digital communication system - Digital Signage.
In GAMBÍN we don't let our guard down. The fight against COVID-19 continues.